15 rue des jetées 61300 L'Aigle
LE REGARD BIENVEILLANT (LRB), is an evangelical Christian association law 1901 with a social vocation, whose objective is to help the homeless, by providing them with decent housing and accompanying them for a return to autonomy.
This association is based on the principles of the Bible and is inspired by the love of God. Indeed, by helping the homeless, we want to obey the word of God who says:
“Share your food with the hungry and give shelter to the homeless. Give clothes to those who need them, and do not hide from relatives who need
your help”. Isaiah 58: 7.
However, we do not want to do social works without a spiritual vision, because the Bible also says: "People do not live by bread alone, but by every
word that comes from the mouth of God”. Matthew 4: 4.
This is why, in addition to providing material help to the homeless, we want to proclaim the gospel to them and relieve their distress in the name of
Jesus, because God has a plan of salvation, peace and blessing for everyone, by the work that Jesus did on the cross.
Our goal is not to impose the gospel on them. On the contrary, we want an approach that wants to be respectful, over time, by a demonstration of a
true, authentic love, because we are convinced that without love, the message of the gospel which testifies to the love of God manifested in Jesus
Christ cannot be received.
The name of the association LE REGARD BIENVEILLANT has its origins in the biblical text Proverbs 22: 9 "Blessed are those who are generous,
because they feed the poor".
The association is independent. It is not integrated into any church and does not belong to any denomination. However, we wish to collaborate with
all the evangelical churches at the national level which have at heart the salvation of souls, the homeless and who share our convictions. The Bible,
in fact, exhorts us in Philippians 1:27: “you are standing together with one spirit and one purpose fighting together for the faith, which is the good news”.
The association can then:
- Affiliate with:
· The FEP: Fédération Entraide Protestante which brings together associations and foundations in the social, medico-social and
· UNIOPSS: National Inter-Federal Union of Private Non-profit Health and Social Organizations,
· Normandy's URIOPSS: Regional Interfederal Union of Private Non-profit Health and Social Organizations,
· Union of A.C.T.E.S: Union of Christian Actions of Work and Social Engagement (social and medico-social department of FNADF:
National Federation of Assemblies of God in France),
· FNARS: National Federation of Reception and Social Reintegration Associations.
- Adhere to:
· CNEF Solidarité: association for evangelical social and medico-social action,
· A.S.A.H: association serving humanitarian action.
15 rue des jetées 61300 l'Aigle